Friday, July 22, 2011

Wow LED street lights are bright!

Wow never new our little town could afford a upgrade to LED street lights. I guess they can and they must have installed them yesterday because heading to bed last night I remarked to husband that it sure is bright outside, thinking the moon was the cause of it. But due to being restless with different Illustrator ideas flowing through my head on my Stella & Dot business, I got up and decided that sleep could wait and I'd work on my ideas instead. Holy smokes there was lots of light flowing into our hallways and it had a eery glow too, so I took a peak outside and that's when I realized that no it wasn't the moon's glow but actually new LED street lights. So now not only are we being woken up by the sunrise, but now its going to be difficult to fall asleep with the glow from outside.
More motivation to start those curtains I guess. So it's Friday afternoon, do I attempt to bleach the drop clothes?
Maybe I should actually pull them out of the package and see what needs to be done? Or how about actually ordering some hardware to hang these suckers up?
Oh where oh where can I find cheap double rods that aren't ugly?

No comments:

Post a Comment