Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Decorating Wish List

Yesterday I wrote about unfinished projects, and I promised myself that I wouldn't start any more projects until I completed the ones I had on going. We since my husband has promoted our bedroom to be on the top of the list. I need to knockout that last chair, but the bathroom on hold and dive into the master bedroom.

But here's a list of items I'd like to tackle in attempt to making our house a home.
  1. Paint and decorate the powder room.
  2. Paint and decorate the boys bathroom.
  3. Paint the kitchen cabinets.
  4. Decorate and up date the office/playroom/study space.
I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but these are the major ones.



As for the curtains, I'm on the hunt for the right set of curtain rods, Overstock seems to have ones I like a double rod setup, the reviews of it seem good and maybe the black or pewter finish may work well with the canvas drop cloths once they are bleached and washed.

Its Wednesday and I haven't decided on when to attempted the bleaching of these drop clothes, do I start it Friday night let them soak and then wash, wash, wash and dry on Saturday? That probably seems like the most logical thing to do, so Friday night it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment